Monday, November 28, 2011

JOSHIMANIA COUNTDOWN: FIVE, FOUR . . .


I am thrilled that CHIKARA'S JoshiMania dream is unfurling into full blossom this weekend. I hope to take my camera to Asylum Arena in South Philadelphia on December 2.  As I type this, I am listening to Mike Quakenbush talk about the Aja Kong v Sara Del Rey on the Ringbelles podcast posted recently  http://ringbellesonline.com/category/podcast/ .   I cannot wait for this epic match -- two of the biggest heavy-hitters of all time will meet for the first time.  Then there is Uematsu v Toyota -- two CHIKARA favorites -- who are also two of the best in the world!  There is Ozaki/Mio Shirai v Ayako Hamada/Cherry.  Kaori Yoneyama, Tsubasa Kuragaki, and Sawako Shimono are also on line.

Check out the entire card for Opening Night on December 2. 

http://www.chikarapro.com/events.php


Aja Kong                vs                    Sara Del Rey


This main event alone is well worth the price of admission! 

No comments:

Post a Comment